"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (Al-Baqarah 2:216)

V.V.I.P

Translate

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When I'm Gone

 
 
You can see me now but when im gone you wont care
i’ll be in a better place
not worrying what would happen next in my life
you can't stop me because this is where i wanna go.


I wanna be free
i wanna stop feeling pain in this life
my heart is beating now but not for long
i wanna go to where god wants me to go in life not where
they wanna take me.


Im going to live for as long as i want
cause death is all i ask for tonight
weather i may regret this some time in life but being
in a place where i wanna be and dieing for someone i love
is what i want and thats what i wanna choose
but when im gone you wont care where i end up in but i will pray
for you and try to help you.


As long as i get what i want 

No comments:

Post a Comment